- Defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful
- Includes abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language
- Violates copyright (see below) or other licenses
- Breaches confidentiality
- Contains spam
- Encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence – contravenes any laws
- Contravenes our values and policies
A warning may be issued and repeat offenders blocked.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner. Only the owner of the copyright may negotiate any licensing terms.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.